Washing your dog is a great way to bond with your dog. You can make coming to the dog wash a fun family outing, rain or shine.
Dog Wash Benefits
- Raised tubs, pre-set water temperature, 5 shampoos to chose from, 2 large towels, brushes and combs are provided
- Your dog dries off here and not on your couch
- Leave all the messy hair and dirt behind when you leave
- We clean up the mess!
Hours & Pricing
If you’ve never brought your dog to a self-serve dog wash before, plan on about an hour to wash and dry your dog. Last bath in the tub 1 hour before closing. Our hours are as follows:
- 10am – 8pm Monday – Thursday (Last bath in the tub by 7 pm)
- 10am – 6pm Friday (Last bath in the tub by 5pm)
- 9am – 5pm Sat & Sun (Last bath in the tub by 4pm)
$13 for Small Dogs (under 30 pounds)
$15 for Medium Dogs (over 30 – under 60 pounds)
$17 for Large Dogs (over 60 – under 100 pounds)
$19 for Enormous Dogs (over 100 pounds)
Need help with nail trimming?
Nail trims are available, at the groomer’s discretion. 5 days a week: 10am – 2pm To be sure a groomer is available, we recommend that you call on the day you plan to come in at 503.259.8990.
- Nail trim: $11
- Nail grind:$15 (with Dremel)