Dog & Cat Groomer wanted
Dog and Cat groomer wanted in established salon. In addition to grooming we also offer Day Training (Day Care), Training Classes and some retail, so lots of foot traffic.
- Dematting hair as required
- Bathing and drying
- Trimming nails (Both cut and Dremel)
- Anal Glad expression
- Grooming and styling according to owners’ instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Suggest ideas to owners about what style may work best for them and their pet.
- Accommodating special requests.
- Identifying health issues such as: ear infections, skin conditions, dental issues, etc.
- Making sure that all pets are safe while in our care.
- Cleaning work area frequently.
- Our admin team will provide scheduling.
- At least 1 year of professional grooming experience.
- Clear understanding of animal behavior
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift large dogs
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to do 8-10 dogs per day with a combo of Grooming and Bath dogs
- Must have own equipment (Table, dryer, tubs, kennels & sharpening provided)
Compensation will begin at 50/50
You keep 100 % of your tips.
Dog Trainer for Day Training position
Dog Day Training Trainer wanted in a positive training, based environment, located in Beaverton.
Must be comfortable working with large groups of dogs of all breeds.
Must be friendly and have good customer service skills.
Must be reliable and punctual.
Must have previous Professional Dog TRAINING experience
Duties will be:
· Managing large group of off leash play.
· Encouraging appropriate play/discouraging inappropriate play.
· Teaching/enforcing basic dog manners. (Sit, down, loose leash walking, not jumping, no barking etc.)
· Cleaning up after dogs
· Feeding dogs
· Possible medication
· Regular maintenance cleaning (Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kennels, Etc.)
Hours may be
Monday – Friday 7:00 am (Somedays) or 9:00 am – 6:00 PM
Cross training for other positions is possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.25 Per hour
Pup-A-Razzi is the Portland Metro area’s largest dog training facility. Additionally, we offer full-service grooming, self-service washing, and a day training program. Our atmosphere is professional, but casual. Our employees are generally with us many years, so a positive & fun attitude are a definite plus.
Please submit resume to:
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.